Replace, Repair, Restore, Relieve – Bridging Clinical and Engineering Solutions in Neurorehabilitation

Replace, Repair, Restore, Relieve – Bridging Clinical and Engineering Solutions in Neurorehabilitation

4.11 - 1251 ratings - Source



The book is the proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on NeuroRehabilitation (ICNR 2014), held 24th-26th June 2014 in Aalborg, Denmark. The conference featured the latest highlights in the emerging and interdisciplinary field of neural rehabilitation engineering and identified important healthcare challenges the scientific community will be faced with in the coming years. Edited and written by leading experts in the field, the book includes keynote papers, regular conference papers, and contributions to special and innovation sessions, covering the following main topics: neuro-rehabilitation applications and solutions for restoring impaired neurological functions; cutting-edge technologies and methods in neuro-rehabilitation; and translational challenges in neuro-rehabilitation. Thanks to its highly interdisciplinary approach, the book will not only be a highly relevant reference guide for academic researchers, engineers, neurophysiologists, neuroscientists, physicians and physiotherapists working at the forefront of their field, but will also help to act as bridge between the scientific, engineering and medical communities.There is an LCD display on each side of the tablet, visible to reader and writer. ... showed that only 21% of patients were able to perform some activities of daily life and the other patients (79%) needed other peoplesa#39; absolute help for living.


Title:Replace, Repair, Restore, Relieve – Bridging Clinical and Engineering Solutions in Neurorehabilitation
Author: Winnie Jensen, Ole Kæseler Andersen, Metin Akay
Publisher:Springer - 2014-06-17
ISBN-13:

You must register with us as either a Registered User before you can Download this Book. You'll be greeted by a simple sign-up page.

Once you have finished the sign-up process, you will be redirected to your download Book page.

How it works:
  • 1. Register a free 1 month Trial Account.
  • 2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
  • 3. Cancel the membership at any time if not satisfied.


Click button below to register and download Ebook
Privacy Policy | Contact | DMCA